About the Opportunity
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites application for the position Law Officer – Officer Scale-I.
The competent authorities have decided to hold an additional cycle of Online Preliminary Examinations under CRP-RRBs-IX for the post of Officers Scale-I by releasing the Supplementary Advertisement in continuation to the detailed advertisement dated 01.07.2020.
Please Note: This post only highlights the requirements for the post of Law Officer under the IBPS examination. For other posts, please check the official notification and advertisement released by IBPS.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India. It also provides standardized systems for the assessment and result processing services to organizations.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct online exam for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
Who Is This For?
- Who attained the eligibility in terms of educational qualifications by 09.11.2020.
- Who could not register successfully from 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy
- Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s
- Desirable: working knowledge of Computer
- Age Limit: 18-30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1990 and later than 30.06.2002
- General Category: Rs. 850/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs. 175/-
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: October 26, 2020
- Closure of registration of application: November 09, 2020
- Closure for editing application details: November 09, 2020
- Last date for printing your application: November 09, 2020
- Online Fee Payment: October 26, 2020, to November 09, 2020
How to Apply
Check the link below to find a detailed procedure of application.