Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in managing RERA & consumer cases
- Interface with external counsels/lawyers for existing and new litigation matters.
- Ability to adapt and work without getting affected by extraneous and other challenging factors
- Draft various pleadings to be filed before various courts
- Handle all the litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution, legal notices, legal queries and opinions
- Advising the business on course of action, preparing litigation strategy, drafting court documents
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Candidates with strong litigation background and working with law firms and large corporates will be preferred.
- Real Estate experience preferred but not necessary.
Qualification & Work Experience: LLB with 5-8 years of experience
Role LEGAL MANAGER
Functional AREA LEGAL, REGULATORY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :LLB in Any Specialization