Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a Schedule ‘A’ MiniRatna Category–I Central Public Sector Enterprise wholly owned by the Government of India, started functioning as a Corporatized entity with effect from 13th January 2006.
The objective and the business of the Company are designing, manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency & Banknotes, Passports, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps, and the Minting of the Coins.
SPMCIL is under the administrative control of the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance having its registered and Corporate Office in Delhi.
About the Opportunity
The Company is looking forward to recruiting high caliber and talented professionals having the potential to work in the domain of Materials Management, Research & Development, Human Resource and Legal in the Organization and accordingly invites applications for the said posts.
Please Note: This post is only for the Job Post for the role of Assistant Manager (Legal).
- 1st class degree in Law (Regular course) from Government recognized University/Institute.
- Desirable: Law degree from a National Law School/ Law Faculty of Delhi University
Age Limit: 30 years as on 18.11.20
Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to General, EWS, and OBC Categories (including Ex-Servicemen)
Intimation charges of Rs. 200/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD Categories
- Online test (75% weightage) and
- Interview (25% weightage).
- The candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit in the respective category in the ratio of 1:4.
- The exact date, session reporting time of the examination will be mentioned in the call letter. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- The online examination will be conducted at various centers in Delhi/Noida/Gurugram/Faridabad.
How to Apply
To apply online, click on the link provided at the end of this post.
For the detailed application procedure, click here. (Page 4)