About Siemens Ltd.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
About the Opportunity
Siemens Ltd. is looking to hire Senior Legal Counsel- Special Law (Transactions and Litigation) for its Mumbai, India office.
Legal & Compliance
- Law Graduate from a reputed college/university
- 10 Years of Post-Qualification Work Experience in the legal department.
- Good Legal writing skills (English)
- Legal research
- A problem-solving approach
- A dedicated attitude
Job Description (Responsibilities)
- Providing legal support for Siemens Limited, India, and other legal entities
- Drafting, reviewing agreements, creating standard templates of agreements, purchase orders, and specialized topics
- Conducting training on specialized topics for business colleagues, business legal counsel, and corporate departments
- Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Responsible for litigation and commercial contracts
- Providing general commercial legal advice to the management and business units
- Independently handling all aspects of the work assigned
- Includes aspects of employment law
- Regulatory and compliance issues
- Framing company policies
- Aspects of real estate
Khargar, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
How to Apply
- Click on the Apply button on the Job Post page of Siemens Ltd.
- Register or Sign-up to enter the Application page.
- Upload your resume thereby. Click ‘Next’.
- Upload a Cover Letter for this Post.
- Proceed with the Application Form with the details required.