Udaan is a B2B (Business to Business) trade platform that brings manufacturers, traders, retailers, and wholesalers into a single platform, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
The platform is about making business easy in India, about making B2B commerce convenient and efficient. It connects retailers with wholesalers and traders who sell more than 15 lakh products.
About the Opportunity
Udaan is looking to hire for Senior Legal Counsel with 7-10 years of work experience in the areas of Financial Services, Banking, and the Internet.
- Law Graduate from a reputed University (Tier 1)
- Post Qualification Work Experience: 7-10 Years
- Preferred Industry: Law Firm (specific experience with Banking & Finance), Banking Financial Services (NBFCs. FinTech. Banks)
- Drafting and reviewing of product notes, loan, security, and related transaction documents.
- Undertake research and study of legal problems arising in connection with the financing transaction, advice on the financing, and regulatory implications of the transaction.
- Provide the legal framework for financing operations (drafting, advisory support, the conclusion of contracts, and the completion of all related legal formalities) and monitor them from a legal viewpoint.
- Problem-solving with business on the new product roll-outs and business partnership models, keeping in view the legal requirements and business needs.
- Preparing & coordinate with the business for legal documentation relating to various loan products.
- Participate in the development of processes, policies, and procedures designed to reduce legal risk and/or increase the efficiency of the team.
- Checking pre-disbursement checklists and contents such as accuracy of board resolutions, various compliance certificates, etc.
- Standardize and develop credit documentation.
- Liaising with government departments and regulatory authorities for obtaining necessary sanctions and ensuring compliance with statutory obligations and ensure the timely and effective legal solution to all issues faced by the organization.
- Good judgment enabling the provision of sound advice in difficult areas of law, regulation, and practice and the proactive management of legal risk
- Good communication skills and articulate.
- Good understanding of the law and the regulatory landscape and continuous upkeep with the changes in the law.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply for the post.