KredX is an online invoice discounting platform where business owners get an opportunity to raise funds for their working capital needs.
It was founded in the year 2015 and is headquartered in Bangalore. It provides a marketplace/platform for business owners to sell and investors to purchase invoices raised on blue chip companies.
About the Opportunity
Kredx is looking to hire a Legal Associate for their Bangalore Office.
- Provide guidance and advice to team involved in prosecuting or defending criminal, civil and consumer cases for and against the Company.
- Developing internal procedures, promoting effective teamwork preparing and reviewing court filings. Developing trial strategies, develop and implement wide range of best practices.
- Full responsibility for litigation outcome.
- Efficiently manages external counsels, arguing counsels and law firms.
- Meeting with and advising business, operations and functional teams on ongoing or potential litigation.
- Ability to identify potential litigation and proactively plan action to mitigate legal, business and financial risks client.
- Review details of cases and determine a strategy should the case make it to trial or advise teams about handling the case out of court.
- Prepare for trial. Assemble names of potential witnesses, arrange for expert depositions, interview witnesses and other parties relevant to the case, and examine evidence that could be used as trial exhibits.
- Develop a strong defense in reactive matters and ensure that the Company’s interest is protected and there is no loss of business momentum.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Hands-on experience in commercial advisory, contracts, and litigation management.
- Good understanding of contract and privacy law, arbitration and ADRs, criminal and civil procedure code, consumer act proceedings, IBC, S. 138A of Negotiable Instruments Act.
- Excellent research, analytical skills and should be able to exercise judgment and discretion to opine on compliance/ legal issues effectively.
- Strong communication skills and excellent command of English (both oral and written).
- Detail-oriented and a results-driven team player.
How to apply
Click on the link below to apply for the post.