About the Opportunity
High Court for the state of Telangana, Hyderabad invites applications for appointment to 9 posts of District Judge (Entry Level), for Telangana State Judicial Services.
Recruitment shall be made in accordance with the Telangana State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules, 2017.
Number of Vacancies
- The candidate must be a practising Advocate for not less than 7 years as on the date of publication of the job post.
- Age Limit: 35-45 Years
- The candidate must be a person having good character,and free from any informity.
For a detailed ‘selection and examination procedure’, click on the link given at the end of this post.
How to Apply
- The following are to be sent to the Chief Secretary of the Government of Telangana (Complete address in the last point):
- Application in the prescribed format as in the Proforma annexed to the notification.
- Crossed Deman Draft of Rs. 1000/- towards examination fee drawn in favor of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court for the State of Telangana, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad, whereas the applicants belonging to SC and ST categories have to pay only Rs. 500/- towards examination fee.
- Photocopies of certificates attested by a Gazetted Officer in proof of the eligibility.
- The Cover should be superscribed as “Application for appointment to the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in the Telangana State Judicial Service under Direct Recruitment2020.
Chief Secretary to Government of Telangana,
Burugula Rama Krishna Rao Bhavan,
9th floor, Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad-500063.
November 9, 2020, by 5 PM.