About the Opportunity
Asset Reconstruction Company (India) Limited (Arcil) India’s first and among the leading asset reconstruction companies in the country is looking to hire an Asst. Manager/Chief Manager (Legal) for their Mumbai / Ahmedabad / Kolkata / Chennai Office.
Asset Reconstruction Company (India) Limited (Arcil) India’s first and among the leading asset reconstruction companies in the country. Since its inception, Arcil has resolved over Rs.780 billionworth of Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) acquired from Indian banks and Financial Institutions.
Being a private entity headquartered in Mumbai, Arcil is also an associate member of the Indian Bankers Association.
Assistant Manager/ Chief Manager- Legal
- Initiating action under SARFAESI Act, 2002
- Manage litigations like SARFAESI / Debt Recovery Tribunal / Insolvency Bankruptcy Code
- Act as Assessing Officer & Power of Attorney for various court matters
- Personal interaction with borrowers and lawyers
- LLB/ LLM Graduate
- 5-10 years of work experience
- Litigation Exposure is desirable]
- Ability to interact with Senior Management
- Knowledge of legal aspects of business, SARFAESI Act
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The selected candidate can be posted in any of the following locations.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their application and CV to careers[at]arcil.co.in.