– Reading the judgements, order copies and cause lists of the cases.
– Understanding each case and Analysing the criticality of the cases assigned.
– Complete Research on the subjects and cases assigned.
– Reading and writing synopsis or description of the analysis.
– Managing additional activities related to court record checks and other verifications.
– Coordinating with the extended team effortlessly for the fulfilment of the tasks.
1. The candidate must be a LLB- degree holder or a Final year Law student.
2. The candidate must have abreast legal knowledge and should be thorough with common acts and sections.
3. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. The candidate must have brilliant Drafting and Interpretation skills.
4.The candidate must be available for a 6-month full-time internship.
5. The candidate must have an eye for detail and the ability to identify risks.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Type: Internship
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Master’s (Preferred)