1. To conduct complete Corporate Insolvency Registration Process (CIRP).
2. To do claim verification of financial creditors, operation creditors, workmen employees and other claims.
3. Conduct COC Meetings including preparation of Notice and Minutes.
4. Minutes and notice of COC Meeting
5. Drafting of Reports filed with NCLT
6. Other compliances required for conducting CIRP
7. Overlooking operations of the Company under CIRP
Skills Required :
1. Expertise in excel
2. Good subject knowledge of IBC, 2016 and company law
3. Should be very good in English writing and speaking.
4. Should have administrative and managerial skills.
5. Excellent Drafting Skills
UG : B.Com in Any Specialization, LLB in Any Specialization
PG : CS in Any Specialization,
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)