Why work with us? We at Absolaw understand that no organization meets its commitments without a great team. It takes an entire team to fully unlock and integrate the core values which are required to accomplish diversified missions. We also understand the merits of collaborating and socializing with each other, making each employee feel like a leader and not like a worker.
For this, we are always making sure that we create a world-class experience for our candidates.
Description: We are searching for a Legal Intern to prompt our organization on contracts. You will be deciphering authoritative necessities, working together on legally binding changes with inward divisions, and arranging contract terms and conditions.
To guarantee accomplishment as a Legal Intern, you should have broad information on Contract Law and in a perfect world have involvement with a comparable industry. A first-rate associate will be somebody who can prevent authoritative debates and arrange good terms for their organizations.
- Auditing Contracts to forestall possible debates and Financial Risks.
- Breaking down Contract Clauses, Stipulations, Obligations, and Liabilities.
- Suggesting and drafting Contract Provisions and Amendments.
- Inspecting Supplier Contract terms and conditions.
- Arranging Contract Terms, installment structures, and repayment with different gatherings.
- Guaranteeing that Contract expressions follow Legal necessities and strategies.
- Exhorting inner divisions on creative and practical approaches to consent to Contractual commitments.
- Recording measures and looking after documents.
- Keeping educated regarding amendments to Contract Law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law with a relevant experience of one year, or a fresher Law Graduate, or a Final Year Law Student.
- Knowledge of CLM processes, such as Abstraction, Summarization, Review, etc.
- Familiarity with CLM Tools such as SAP Ariba, Kira, etc.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Exceptional Communication Skills, both written and spoken.
- Good Time-Management skills.
- Ability to perform in little-to-no supervision.
Job Type: 1-Month Virtual Internship
Stipend: Upto Rs. 15,000 per month.
Contract length: 1 month
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: Up to ₹15,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Overtime pay
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)