Name of the Organisation
Address: D-120, Defence Colony, New Delhi
High Integrity, eagerness to learn continuously and focus on creating value for the clients are key drivers required to succeed at AARC Partners. In this role, you will work with a team of passionate problem-solvers to create solutions that meet our clients objectives.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of Transaction advisory services, including investment banking, diligences, valuation and structuring, in a highly client-focused environment.
Number of Vacancies
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working on Corporate Commercial transactions including VC institutional funding rounds across all stages of a startup, acquisition deals and project finance.
- Control and assistance in Due Diligence (Financial, Legal or Technical).
- Drafting and due diligence of various contracts including Shareholders’ Agreements, Share Subscription Agreements, NDAs, service agreements; franchise agreements, addendums etc.
- Knowledge of Company Law, FEMA and other RBI Regulations as required.
- Handling compliance work for companies.
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem-solving approach on complex issues.
- Should have good legal drafting capabilities.
- Preparing quality deliverables within agreed timelines.
In order to be considered for this role, your competencies will cover the broad scope of transaction advisory services, leveraging your professional background and skills such as:
- Qualification: Lawyer with a minimum post qualification experience of 2 years in Corporate Law.
- Candidates who have worked on “Transaction Documentation” as part of their professional experience will be preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in working in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- High quality interpersonal skills, integrity and credibility.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates kindly share your CV/Resume at: email@example.com