A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Providing advice and interpretation of applicable Data Protection law to the DPO, Privacy and Legal teams, specifically GDPR and related legislation, as well as advising on the impact of the new Indian Data Protection Bill.
- Drafting and advising on complex data protection-related documentation such as data processing agreements and data transfer agreements, data protection policies and privacy impact assessments, including revision for GDPR, and where appropriate in relation to the new Indian Data Protection Bill.
- Be a key data privacy advisor for Privacy knowledge related to the application of cloud and digital technologies and the new Indian Data Protection Bill.
- Provide DPO support for industry forums, regulatory changes
- Manage a small team of privacy professionals, providing support and guidance as and where appropriate, ensuring quality delivery and development of team capabilities
- Qualified lawyer in a common law jurisdiction with commercial and data protection experiences
- 9+ years of post- qualification experience
- Expert in national and European data protection and new Indian Data Protection Bill
- Experience in advising senior management on data privacy matters specifically into cloud and digital strategies
- IAPP CIPP/E qualified/GDPR experience would be a significant plus
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in an established brand in savings and investment industry
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.