Lawctopus is Looking for Subject Matter Experts/Faculty [Work-from-Home; Paid Positions], 14 Subjects: Apply by Nov 10
In furtherance of our mission to enable informed and inspired careers, Lawctopus has recently launched its online law courses and a range of free webinars.
To continue providing excellent support to an increasing number of students, Lawctopus.com is looking for subject-matter experts (SMEs) for our online learning offerings.
SMEs can be ‘researcher-writers’ which is for professionals with 2-7 years of experience; or ‘faculty’ who are senior professionals with 5-40 years of experience.
The role of a Researcher-Writer (1-7 years of experience) can be any or all of the following:
- Developing the Course Structure
- Drafting Reading Modules of the Course after rigorous research
- Answer academic questions on the discussion forum
- Mentor students asynchronously over email and phone
- Check assignments and give individual feedback
The role of a Faculty (5-40 years of experience) is to:
- Review text-based modules, and prepare a lecture schedule
- Conduct live lectures
- Record crisp, short-lectures on the subject (the logistics will be taken care of by Lawctopus’ team)
- A degree in law with excellent credentials.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in the related domains for SMEs and a minimum of 5 years of work experience for a faculty.
- In the case of ‘faculty’, the X-factor which all most teachers are blessed with (or work towards).
- Good communication skills (English).
- A judgment-free attitude and a willingness to always ‘do your best’ for the students.
Subjects for which we are looking for ‘experts’:
- Blockchain Technology
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Family Law
- Environmental Law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- GST and Indirect Taxation
- Consumer Protection Law
- Civil Drafting
- Criminal Drafting
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Arbitration Law
- Legal Philosophy
- Law and Technology
- Investment Law
- This is a work-from-home opportunity and can be done along with full-time jobs.
- Time commitments for the researcher-writers and faculty will be structured differently
- Exact time commitments can be discussed later.
Above industry standards.