1) Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
2) Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
3) Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
4) Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
5) Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
6) Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
7) Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
8) Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: From ₹25,000.00 per month
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- 5: 2 years (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)