Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We collect cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on this data. Our main clients are lawyers and corporate entities who use our information to protect their rights.
Darts-ip is looking for a legal analyst to analyse trademark decisions. You would join the team at the Kolkata office. The culture at Darts-ip is dynamic, entrepreneurial, passionate and pragmatic.
- Monitoring the regular collection of decisions.
- Analysis of decisions relating to trademarks.
- Extracting legal information from IP case law based on the tree structure and encoding the information in the database.
- You have a legal degree, preferably with IP specialization,
- You have a strong interest in analyzing case law.
- You are very detailed and organized – analytical skills are essential for this position.
- You are committed to regular working hours and respecting deadlines.
- You are fluent in English & self motivated
WOULD BE AN ASSET
- Fluency in another language.
- Any experience in case law classification and/or analysis.
- Experience with legal content and the world of intellectual property.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.