About the Opportunity
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) invites applications for the job post of Labour Welfare Inspector, for Law graduates.
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC), a Joint Venture Company of Govt. of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in National Capital Region (NCR), ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access.
The Union Cabinet approved the constitution of National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC) under the Companies Act, 1956 in July 2013, incorporated on 1 August 2013, for designing, developing, implementing, financing, operating and maintaining Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in National Capital Region (NCR).
Number of Positions
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Diploma in Labour laws, or
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Social Welfare
- Preferable- LL.B. with Labour Laws
- Should have minimum pay package of Rupees three lakh per annum
- Min. 2 years of working experience in Labour Welfare in any Govt. Deptt. / PSU or Pvt. Org. engaged in the construction business, having at least 500 workers
- Persons having field experience will be preferred
- Shortlisting on the basis of the candidates’ eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and then they will be called for the written examination.
- The date, time, and pattern of written examination shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at ‘Annexure-I’, attached with the official advertisement.
- All relevant documents should be enclosed with the application.
- The complete filled-up application should reach the office latest by 10.12.2020.
- The application should be supported with the following documents, duly self-attested: –
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience Certificate.
- Salary slip
- The envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LABOUR WELFARE INSPECTOR”.
- The application must be addressed to the following:
- Career Cell, HR Department,
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,