About the Opportunity
Tech Mahindra Foundation, a CSR branch of Tech Mahindra, is offering internship opportunities to graduates having an inclination towards career in education/skill development.
About the Foundation
Tech Mahindra Foundation is the corporate social responsibility arm of Tech Mahindra Limited, a Mahindra Group Company. The foundation was set up in 2007 as a Section 25 Company (referred to as a Section 8 Company in the Companies Act, 2013).
Since its inception, it has been working tirelessly in the areas of education, employability, and disability, with a keen focus on corporate volunteering. It operates across eleven locations in India and has established itself as a prominent CSR player within the Mahindra Group as well as a leading social organization at the national level.
Number of Openings
Role and Responsibilities
- Studying and understanding various programs of the organization
- Managing and evaluating all the programs with respect to their goals, progress to goals and sustainability during field visits
- Monitoring the fund utilization of the partners on a quarterly basis and ensure funds are reaching the beneficiaries as per the agreement
- Helping build the capacity of the NGO partners through regular training and evaluation meetings.
- Closely interacting with all the stakeholders involved in the projects and accordingly suggesting changes and improvements in the programs
- Indulging in strategic planning with the Programme Heads/CEOs of partner Organizations and assisting them in making informed decisions about the future course of action to reach the set goals
- Conducting meetings with all the partners to enable cross-learning within the city
- To support employee volunteering activities
- Any graduate having an inclination to develop a career in the field of Education/skill development
- Post-graduate in Social Science or any relevant discipline also may apply
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office is mandatory
- Strategic mindset with a focus towards a solution
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, and influential skills with the ability to adapt the style of all levels of management
- Having a basic knowledge of the functioning of Skill Development Ecosystem
- Knowing Kannada will be an added advantage.
0-1 years of experience in the relevant field
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their application and resume to careers[at]techmahindrafoundation.org