About the organisation
Bridge is a policy think tank established in 2013. Bridge is a not-for-profit company registered under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 that is based out of New Delhi. Our organization has five verticals- policy-making, advocacy, capacity building, policy research, stakeholder deliberation and related events. We assist government, non-governmental institutions, regulators, international organisations etc. in policymaking, advocacy, research and capacity building endeavours.
In addition to this, Bridge also undertakes training of professionals for various soft skills as an advocacy effort. We are consultants to chambers of commerce on institutionalization, capacity building and conflict resolution in India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
- The post is for a Consultant on a full-time basis.
- The Consultant shall not be allowed to work for other organizations or take up private assignments separately.
- The consultant shall be required to attend office in-person, no remote joining or work from home shall be allowed.
Scope of work
- Assist in carrying out ongoing projects in the area of financial, corporate laws, MSME, taxation, insolvency and bankruptcy sector etc.
- Provide recommendations/suggestions/ comments on draft legislation.
- Prepare reports and representations with techno-commercial and legal angles.
- Research on various other domains of law and public policy.
- Provide assistance to organize, prepare curriculum, modules and conduct training programs.
- Attend stakeholder meetings and prepare extensive notes, briefings, summaries.
- Briefing seniors before important meetings.
- Prepare PPT presentations and accompanying notes.
- Prepare bid documents for various RFPs and tenders.
- Write articles and write ups for newspapers, magazines and online platforms.
- Prepare letters, proposals for services, arrange and coordinate for meetings.
New Delhi, India
- Law graduate
- 0 to 1 year PQE
No of vacancies
How to apply?
Apply through this google form https://forms.gle/ZEfVmdc8LZrFig5s7 by 11:45 PM (IST) December 15, 2020.
For any queries, kindly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.