About the Opportunity
Clifford Chance LLP, a multinational law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom, is looking to hire
About the Company
Clifford Chance LLP is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and a member of the “Magic Circle”. It is one of the ten largest law firms in the world measured both by number of lawyers and revenue.
- Organise and leverage the Directors’ time effectively, diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritising emails
- Scheduling important meetings, whenever required, using appropriate technology tools of the firm
- Work closely with the Directors and Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the Directors
- Assume responsibility for planning, organizing, and executing projects/assignments (e.g., calls and meetings entailing coordination of schedules of senior leadership participants). You will also be responsible for planning meetings, conference calls, conferences/events and lunches/dinners, and sending reminders
- Collaborate with stakeholders, their administrative contacts and with department members in creating smooth workflow, including soliciting assistance from others as needed and helping others, as appropriate, and maintaining follow-through.
- Submitting expense claims on behalf of the stakeholders, and raising payment vouchers when appropriate
Act as liaison for assigned individuals to ensure that various departments provide requested support in an efficient, timely manner.
- Own and manage various DLs and WA groups
- Coordinate for departmental reports and documentation for the meetings
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents as directed by the Directors, as and when required
- Ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Directors’ meetings and any other relevant meetings
- Maintain confidentiality at all times and maintain respect and confidence of stakeholders
- Use extreme discretion and professionalism in interactions and represent the office of the Directors in good faith
- Comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements and ensure highest levels of integrity
Who is it for?
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute
- 5-7 years of experience at a multinational organization in a similar role, with exposure to multiple cultures
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or personal secretary to Senior Management
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel); strong email and calendaring skills
- Ability to learn quickly, be curious, and willing to get things done
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
How to Apply
Scroll down to the bottom of the landing page through the link given below, and click on ‘Apply Online’.