Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
Darts-ip is looking for a legal analyst to analyse trademark decisions. You would join the team at the Kolkata office. The culture at Darts-ip is dynamic, entrepreneurial, passionate and pragmatic.
- Reading Trademark cases & Extracting Party names, Rights, references, Docketing, First action, & missing Documents.
- Providing Feedback about any error in the system.
- Quality Check
Required critical behaviours
- Convey information in a clear, concise, and logical manner
- Self-motivated, with the ability to learn and work in a meticulous and organized manner
- Communicate persuasively & should be fluent in English
- Impacts the business by the quality of their own work.
- Self Imposed, Organised & enthusiastic to learn new things.
- Ensures that his/her actions match the business requirements (quality, cost, timeliness)
Required key skills (functional/technical)
- Process know-how & hands-on experience in IP is preferable.
- Reviewing complex written documents & encoding.
- Basic Knowledge of Trademark
- Enjoy & Master Reading Skills in a particular legal text.
Any Graduate. LLB candidates will be preferred but not mandatory.
Freshers can apply. It is an entry-level position.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.