Hiring for Freshers/ 1 year experience Attorney Editors
– Law graduate from a reputed university
– Strong legal research, writing, and analytical skills.
– Exceptional editorial judgment and attention to detail.
– Ability to interpret, analyze, organize, and communicate complex legal material.
– Understanding of editorial production process and requirements
– Skilled in the use of personal computers and has familiarity with word processing and on-line applications.
– Ability to prioritize tasks/projects.
– Able to work successfully in a collaborative or team environment
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Fresher
- Day shift
- Night shift
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)