Salary₹10,000 – ₹20,000 a month
Full Job Description
About the company:
We run various ventures in hospitality, recreation, adventure, and wellness space for the last two decades. We, now are wearing the startup cap and launching new ventures (some truly new in India), while diligently expanding the existing businesses and products. Our senior management is from the world’s top-ranked universities, with experience of working at Wall Street, San Francisco-Silicon Valley, also various industries like private equity, real estate, tech startups and hospitality in India.
About the internship/job:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Assist in drafting 2. Attend meeting with external lawyers if required 3. Overall coordination with in-house lawyer and outside law firms 4. Maintain case files & calendar of dates 5. Maintain total filing structure of the organization 6. Conduct legal research & file compilation 7. Attend court, local authorities & tribunals with external lawyers 8. Handle administrative duties such as taking phone calls, answering correspondence and filing
Who can apply:
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- have relevant skills and interests
- can start the internship between 6th Dec’20 and 10th Jan’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply
Number of internships/jobs available: 2
Click on the link to apply!