About the Opportunity
Deendayal Port Trust is inviting applications for the post of Management Trainee (Legal), at Kandla.
About Deendayal Port Trust
Deendayal Port’s journey began in 1931 with the construction of RCC Jetty by Maharao Khengarji. After partition, Deendayal Port’s success story has continued and it has risen to the No. 1 Port in India in the year 2007-08 and since then retained the position for the 13″ consecutive year. On 31.03.2016, Deendayal Port created history by handling 100 MMT cargos in a year – the first Major Port to achieve the milestone.
Kandla, officially Deendayal Port Trust is a seaport in Kutch District of Gujarat state in Western India, near the city of Gandhidham. Located on the Gulf of Kutch, it is one of the major ports on the west coast.
- LLB (Min. 3 Years Course)
- Qualifications mentioned above should be from any of the recognized Indian Universities duly approved by the UGC or any of the recognized Indian Institutes duly approved by AICTE. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet/Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate/ Membership of the necessary qualification and Experience as on 1st December, 2020.
- Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning mode / Part time mode / Correspondence mode shall not be considered
Upper Age Limit
Management Trainee: Not above 28 years as on 1st December, 2020
The period of training will be 11 Months, which will be extendable by 1 more term on satisfactory performance of the trainee.
Management Trainee : Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
How to Apply
- The applicant shall take a print out of the Application Form (Annexure-I) available at Deendyal Port Trust’s website
- Send the same duly filled in along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and self-attested copies of education/experience/age certificate so as to reach the same on or before 31.12.2020 at the following address:The Secretary
Deendayal Port Trust
Administrative Office Building
- Deendayal Port Trust shall not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit insubmission of the application within specified time. No request in this regard will be entertained. Incomplete applications or applications received late shall be summarily rejected.