About the Organization
Kith and Kin is a full-service law firm, providing end-to-end legal solutions covering all cross-sections of law and allied areas.
The firm is professionally managed by a Partnership board. The firm’s expertise is widely acknowledged in addressing complex corporate, civil and criminal challenges of all types. It provides best quality services to its clients with the help of their committed team.
Nature of Internship
- The interns are expected to work from home.
- Legal research and providing assistance to Advocates in drafting petitions/ Notice of Oppositions/Evidences in Support of Opposition/Evidence in Support of Application/ Examination Reply in the matters pertaining to Intellectual Property Rights, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 and other relevant laws in India
- Interns will be expected to submit the article (up to 1000 words) in a specified time-frame which shall be examined by the Research Analysts of the Firm and after final submission, they will be allotted their next topic.
- One topic will be assigned to a small group of interns. Out of these, the best article will be published on our website along with the name of the authors.
Number of Interns Required
4 per month
Work from Home
Who Can Apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for full\part-time online internship
- Are available for a minimum duration of 1 month.
- Have a good command over MS word, excel.
- Have good research skills and interests.
- 1 & 2nd-year student of 5year course and 1st year of 3-year course will be preferred.
Subject to the performance during the internship, the stipend would be given to interns.
‘Internship Certificate’ for all selected candidates subject to the successful completion of the internship.
A prestigious ‘Certificate of Publication’ for all interns whose articles will be published.
Duration of Internship
The internship must last for a minimum period of one month but may be extended depending upon the quality of work delivered.
Application Procedure: If interested, please send your CV and a cover letter by last of a month to kithandkinattorneys[at]gmail.com with “Internship Application” as a subject.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and notified through their registered E-mail address given in Application.
Please contact at our official e-mail ID kithandkinattorneys[at]gmail.com.