About the Opportunity
Baker Hughes, one of the world’s largest oil field services companies, is inviting applications for its University Summer Internship 2021.
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Baker Hughes Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
The interested candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors level degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
The applicants can talk to the company about their desired working options when they apply.
The applicants interested must apply by the end of December 2020. Applications following December will not be considered.