About the company:
ATL Foundation is one of the leading certification & recruitment companies. Right from certification to recruitment, we have almost everything that fulfills your professional needs! With over a decade of experience, we have come a long way.
About the internship/job:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Draft & revise company policies in compliance with the labor laws and other legislation applicable to the organization 2. Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses 3. Evaluate business activities (e.g. HR hiring policies, interview process) to assess compliance and operational risk 4. Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed 5. Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation hand in hand with the human resource department 6. Educate and train employees on regulations, industry practices, and company policies 7. Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals Note: While doing the internship, the candidate will be learning and adapting to corporate legal roles.
Who can apply:
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- have relevant skills and interests
- can start the internship between 8th Dec’20 and 12th Jan’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply
Number of internships/jobs available: 1
Categories: Law,Legal Research