We are a Private Ltd company, registered as Insolvency Professional Entity (IPE), and headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company provides entire spectrum of support services to the Insolvency Professionals as are envisaged under the provisions of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code in respect of both Corporate and Individual cases.
Experience: 0-4 years For Interns & Associates , 5+ years for Managers
1. To conduct complete Corporate Insolvency Registration Process (CIRP).
2. To do claim verification of financial creditors, operation creditors, workmen employees and other claims.
3. Conduct COC Meetings including preparation of Notice and Minutes.
4. Minutes and notice of COC Meeting
5. Drafting of Reports filed with NCLT
6. Other compliances required for conducting CIRP
7. Overlooking operations of the Company under CIRP
Skills Required :
1. Expertise in excel
2. Good subject knowledge of IBC, 2016 and company law
3. Should have procedural knowledge of CIRP and Liquidation process.
4. Should have working experience in Insolvency and Bankruptcy code.
6. Should have handled bank cases of default and recovery proceedings by banks
7. Should have confidence and appetite to work on a new project and should be ready to accept challenges.
8. Should be very good in English writing and speaking.
9. Should have administrative and managerial skills.
10. Excellent Drafting Skills
UG : B.Com in Any Specialization, LLB in Any Specialization
PG : CS in Any Specialization,
Role: Other | Industry Type: Legal & Compliance |Functional Area: Other | Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Other
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹9,221.00 – ₹19,452.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)