The NLSIU or National Law School of India University, Bangalore, is inviting applications for Faculty and Staff Recruitment (for multiple positions) with an aim to build a professional and responsive administration.
The National Law School of India University is a public law school and a National Law University located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was the first National Law University to be established in India as well as one of the first in the country to offer the five-year integrated undergraduate law degree.
About the Opportunity
Ever since its establishment, the University has been committed to building on its historical legacy and to become a leading global law school in the next decade.
To keep on this path, the University is looking to build a professional and responsive administration and is therefore seeking to hire an exceptionally well-qualified candidate for the following posts:
- Professor of Law
- Assistant Professor of Law
- Assistant Professor of Law on Contract
- Assistant Professor (Social Science – History) on Contract
- HAL Defence Public Sector Chair at the level of Associate Professor
- Ford Foundation Endowment Chair on Public Interest Litigation at the level of Professor
- Finance Officer
How to Apply
- To know the details of each of the post or anyone, click on the respective post in the list above.
- Interested individuals are requested to go through the University’s website, fill in the Application Form and upload the certificates to support their claim for educational qualifications, age, experience, etc. on or before 24th January 2021.
Application and Selection
- The applying candidate must also submit his/her SoP or Statement of Purpose.
- The Statement of Purpose is a 1-page write up on the applicant’s appreciation of the role and functions of the position of Registrar and how he/she can contribute to the University as well as why he/she considers himself to be suited for the post.
- Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
- Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large and it may not be convenient or possible for NLSIU to interview all the candidates, NLSIU reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview to a reasonable limit.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Boards/Autonomous Bodies) are required to submit their ‘No objection Certificate’ from their current employer at the time of the interview, if not submitted earlier.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding the conduct or result of the interview and reasons for not being called for an interview.
For the official information, click here.
Name of the Contact Persons:
- Ms. Beena
- Ms. Savithri