Relon limited ,New Delhi,Delhi,India
About the organization
Relon Limited formed in 2013 as Relon Trading Pvt Ltd with a Vision and mission to introduce unique, patented and non-competitive products range.
Relon Limited entered Indian market with unique and patented product “Rakshak Gas Guard” which was a LPG Flash Back Arrester safety with gas-saving feature up t 29% of LPG gas consumption and catered domestic and commercial segment LPG users, featured in more than 100 reputed newspaper and many reputed news channels across India.
In 2015, Relon Limited introduced “6X Cartridge Compatible monotone laser printer cartridge” a unique and patented technology which was a boon to laser printer user industry which was promisingly saving 6times the printing cost by yielding 12000+ prints by a single cartridge without changing any consumables or spares of the cartridge where other reputed brands were yielding 1800 copies only. It was also one of its kind to be certified by “Electronic Test and Development Centre (ETDC) – Govt of India Lab, Bangalore” and certified 6X Cartridge yields 13000+ Copies consistently and were the first proud customer, also catered countless customers across India including Govt entities and proudly got endorsed through there genuine feedback, appreciation, and recurring usage.
In 2016, After understanding market needs through various market surveys, field experience, and genuine valuable user and veteran feedbacks, Relon Limited worked rigorously on new technology which shall address the market need in LPG Leak accidents safety and introduced its another Patented technology “Rakshak Gas Guard Mini – LPG Gas Leak Safety Device (Mechanical Type)” which superseded earlier Rakshak gas guard in technology and performance, a unique and indigenous invention in LPG Leak Safety. It was certified by various reputed labs viz… National Test House – Kolkata, Bharath Test House – Delhi, NABL accredited and BIS recognised lab respectively also Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Bangalore. Shortly after successful.
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high-level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations and also cover home or personal life maintenance tasks to CEO
• Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Calendar management for executives
• Aid executive in preparing for meetings
• Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
• Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for .
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence. • Collating and filing expenses
• Open to travel in India or abroad • Any other duties as required by the CEO
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience • Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Check out this job at Relon Limited: