Job Description : * Should be able to deal with and take care of all the work of Corporate Legal independently and also guide other Team Members, if under him/her, and should also have following requirements: * Must have good knowledge of Insur
Job Description :
- Should be able to deal with and take care of all the work of Corporate Legal independently and also guide other Team Members, if under him/her, and should also have following requirements:
- Must have good knowledge of Insurance Laws and all the Central/State Laws, including property laws, Labour laws, criminal laws etc., with strong research ability on legal issues with inclination to research and update HOD/himself on latest laws, judgments of Supreme Court of India/High Courts. Also has to take care of Tracking, examining and acting upon the IRDAI regulations/guidelines on day to day basis and see what precautions or documents are to be taken to comply with IRDA regulations, from time to time.
- Must have strong drafting skills with Preparation/drafting and finalise and advise all standard and other documents/agreements required for the General Insurance business of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd and to vet and finalise the agreements/MOU proposed by tie up partners/vendors/service providers etc., and also to help Head Corporate Legal in continuous updating the manuals/standard documents.
- Preparation/drafting and finalise and advise the lease agreements, leave and license agreements, and all other related issues/documents/agreements required for taking/giving the premises on lease/leave and license by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd, Attending to Condominium matters.
- Prepare suitable sale deed and other title transfer documents for purchase of immovable properties and the property tax and other issues relating to the own properties/leased properties.
- Should be able to advise and guide on all legal aspects relati…
Click here to apply here