HDFC BankBhubaneshwar, Orissa
- Litigation Management Timely filing of legal cases as per policy.
- Marking presence in all matters in the court and zero % dismissal of cases for default.
- Issuing statutory notices, reply notices within the TAT Data Management Update of legal case status in legal module.
- Maintaining the accurate MIS & reports on the activities taken-up on stage & date wise.
- Capturing recovery, cost and sharing the data before 10th of every month in the prescribed format / legal module.
- Risk Management Effectively and timely managing all the cases filed against bank & staff in Judiciary, quasi judiciary and Law enforcement agencies.
- Coordinating with internal staff in getting the necessary information to be furnished in the Court and defending the matter suitable in the courts and ensuring mattes are addressed appropriately and also keeping the function updated on latest developments for course corrections and suitable advising in reducing the Risk exposure.
- Vendor Management Reviewing with legal vendors on monthly basis on cases handled Updating on the developments, ensuring bills for the services rendered in previous month to be raised in the immediate month before 10th in the format with supporting docs & information.
- Ensuring allocated cases are properly represented and leading the matters appropriately.
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Good Communication skills- English and Local language.
- Knowledge of Current legal / recovery trends in financial Industry.
- Knowledge on recovery related laws
- Familiar with local court process.
- MS word, X-L, PPT
Click on the link below to apply