NCTENew Delhi, Delhi
Salary₹50,000 a month
Full Job Description
NCTE Recruitment 2021 with High Pay! How to apply for NCTE Legal Consultant Recruitment 2021?NCTE Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (NCTE) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Legal Consultant. To Apply for the job posting from NCTE, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: NCTE
Post Name: Legal Consultant
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 50,000 (Per Month )
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 14-03-2021
1. These posts will be selected on the basis of short listing and interview.
2. The Selection of candidate will be made as per order/guidelines on the subject. The duly filled application received from eligible candidates shall be place before a Screening Committee and short listed applicants shall be called for interview/interaction before a Evaluation Committee constituted by the NCTE.
3. NCTE reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement.
How To Apply:
1. Proforma for application and other details may be downloaded from NCTE website: www.ncte-india.org (see: “Announcements”). Copies of supporting documents should be self-attested. Incomplete applications received after the last date will not be entertained. The last date for receipt of application in NCTE through registered post is 14.03.2021.
2. Interested candidates may submit their application in the enclosed format with two latest passport size photographs as per Annexure-1 along with self attested photo copies of all the educational certificates in a sealed cover with super-script “Engagement of Legal Consultants on short term contract basis in NCTE” addressed to DS- Establishment, National Council for Teacher Education, Sector-10, Dwarka, New-Delhi -110075.
3. The duly filled application should reach within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Applicat.
Click on the link below to apply