About the Organisation
EduMound is a start-up platform established for young minds aspiring to contribute their skills and knowledge for the growth of the educational fraternity.
We aim at empowering students who are seeking opportunities for self establishment.
About the Competition
Edumound brings to you “INKED”, its 1st Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals, across the globe. Inked is an opportunity to win exciting cash prizes along with enhancing your resume with a publication with Edumound.
There are no restrictions as to the topic of the article. The participants are open to choose the topic of their choice provided it should be written with an educational perspective.
● The participants are required to adhere to the minimum word limit of 1500 words. Kindly keep your content precise and avoid verbosity.
● Submission should be made in .docx/pdf format.
● Plagiarism of any kind is highly discouraged at Edumound. If plagiarism is found to be above 25%, the submission will not be considered for evaluation.
● Articles should be politically neutral and views expressed should be balanced in nature.
The participants are required to mail their articles at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Inked – (your name)”.
Participant’s name along with the name of the institution must be mentioned in the mail for the purpose of Certificate.
Submission should be made on or before 10th March,2021.
Those willing to participate can register themselves by paying the registration fee of Rs. 50/- and by filling the registration form latest by 5th March 2021.
Registration Link : https://forms.gle/WhKbZqJiVj7eUiJP8
Paytm : 730320096177@paytm
Google Pay : vrindarock@okaxis
PhonePe : vrindaagrawal@ybl
Last date for registration – 5th March, 2021
Last date for submission – 10th March, 2021
Declaration of Results – 15th March, 2021
● The winners will be awarded with a cash prize upto ₹1K.
● Certificate of Merit will be awarded to the Merit holders.
● Top three (winner along with first and second runner-up) articles will be published at EduMound.com.
● Acknowledgement on the Social Media handles of Edumound.
● Articles other than merit holders, qualifying literary standards may also be considered for publication.
● Participation E-certificates to all the participants.
For any queries mail us at email@example.com