ColorTokensBengaluru, Karnataka•Temporarily remoteColorTokens3 reviewsRead what people are saying about working here.
Job TypeTemporarily remote (COVID-19)
Full Job Description
- Assist in the creation, management, maintenance and audit of comprehensive contracting policies, processes and documentation to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Draft, review and negotiate various legal agreements such as Master Services Agreement, Software Licensing Agreements, Service Level Agreement, Reseller, Partnership, Distribution Agreements, Vendor Agreements, EULA, NDA, MOU etc., in coordination with business contacts including India and US.
- Negotiate company legal standpoints with clients, vendors and consultants; including closures of such documents within the time frames provided.
- Provide timely, practical, business-oriented legal advice and developing solutions to complex business and intellectual property issues in licensing and distribution of ColorTokens Software products.
- Deal in issues with respect to usage of opensource materials including GNU GPL, LGPL licenses and associated impacts of such usage.
- Managing and coordinating with external Patent attorney for filing and maintaining various patents and trademarks worldwide for ColorTokens Cybersecurity products.
- Advise internal stakeholders on applicable statutory compliance and regulatory frameworks for operations in India and other territories as per requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in law
- 1+ years of experience in contract management or other relevant experience with a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Sound, practical business judgment, and a problem-solving skill.
- Legal analysis and judgment that reflects smart risk-taking and ability to anticipate legal risks.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and efficiently, and to prioritize workflow and manage complex projects. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people with different professional backgrounds and with the capability to lead and motivate others to facilitate problem solving.
- Should be comfortable working in fast paced environment, ability to handle high workload, pressure and close matters on short timelines.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Why ColorTokens is the place to advance your career?
ColorTokens is a Silicon Valley company located in Santa Clara that is redefining Enterprise and Cloud Security. We are a product company in the Network and Cyber Security space. We are building a product team in India that rivals the best minds in the world and delivers products that are Novel, Refreshing and Insightful (NRI).ColorTokens core team represents deep industry experience across hardware, software and cloud technologies.
An enterprise-class technology takes time to bring to market. During this time, we do not want to expose our product and approach to competitors, experts, analysts, and the world at large. Our mission is to deliver the next generation Cyber Security platform.
At ColorTokens you will collaborate and exchange ideas and best practices with an amazing set of high skilled. ColorTokens encompasses from business strategy, user experience to technology direction.
You work in an autonomous and collaborative environment with your team in creating solutions that solve real-world challenges for your customers and together.
Click on the link below to apply