Compliance & Investigations lawyer require for a boutique law firm Client is a boutique firm with offices in New Delhi and Bengaluru, India and they are trusted advisors to several publicly traded, Fortune 500 companies.
Exp: 2-5 years in legal industry
Level : SA
Ctc : Negotiable
Should be a law graduate from a good institute
Should have worked in a law firm
Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Internal investigations for (large conglomerates) into vide variety of matters including bribery, financial impropriety, and other misconduct under Indian and foreign anti-bribery anti-corruption regime
- Plan and strategize for the investigation (basis the jurisdiction, sector, etc.)
- Review documents and analysis.
- Issue instructions and coordinate with the forensic partners.
- Legal research and analysis
- Conduct interviews.
- Prepare detailed work papers re: interviews, documents reviewed etc.
- Conduct compliance review and assessment from an anti-bribery anti-corruption perspective.
- Design, build and implement compliance programs for multinational companies.
- Advise clients on complex legal issues re: bribery, corruption, and compliance.
- Knowledge management – Monitor and update the team re: the developments in the sphere of compliance, white collar crime and other associated areas.
Check out this job at Kaizn Hr: