• We have openings in Employment and investigation law practice area with a boutique law firm
Hiring for employment and investigation law team
Minimum experience: 2-5 years with reputed law firm or corporate in employment law & general advisory
Manage employee issues from legal perspective relating to non-performance, misconduct, employees with health issues, behavioral issues, grievances
Managing highly sensitive and delicate issues involving behavioral threat assessment and management.
- Internal investigations for (large conglomerates) into vide variety of matters including bribery, financial impropriety, and other misconduct under Indian and foreign anti-bribery, anti-corruption regime
Plan and strategic for the investigation (basis the jurisdiction, sector, etc.)
- Review documents and analysis.
- Issue instructions and coordinate with the forensic partners.
- Legal research and analysis
Draft responses to claim, complaint and request by quasi-judicial authorities and third-parties relating to Company’s employees.
Drafting and reviewing process documents to provide guidelines to ER and HR team from legal perspective. Legal review of Company Policies and Practices.
Should posses good spoken and written English.
should be law graduate/Pg from a premier institute
Ankush | email@example.com
Check out this job at Kaizn Hr: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2570414583