Pune, Maharashtra, India
Only suitably qualified candidates from the Real Estate industry/Law firms with RE clients & knowledge of the Marathi language will be considered for this role/position.
• Ensure Term contracts, Lease/Leave & License
Agreements, deeds and contracts templates are as per the corporate requirements.
• Advise management on statutory requirements in relation to Company’s business, Investments.
• Ensure Compliance to Applicable laws. • Organize and monitor arbitration proceedings to which CL group company is a party.
Implement quality procedures and systems, identify & suggest areas of improvement in existing processes. Keep abreast of FDI regulations, Commercial or corporate Law, Companies Act, Tax laws, SEZ, FVCI, SEBI and other regional development rules & regulations.
• Assist in negotiations, structuring transactions, Due Diligence, Title investigations, local legislations and protection of Intellectual Property.
• Liaison with government agencies and departments. Highlight to management on critical legal issues, . changes in rules and regulations and follow up on implementation of the same.
• Process and monitor weekly, monthly, Quarterly, annual and other reporting requirements.
Exposure and experience in Mergers and Acquisitions.
Drafting and vetting of Share Purchase / Subscription Agreements, Debenture Subscription Agreement, Sale Deeds, Loan Agreements etc.
• Must be dually qualified as a CS & LLB /ML with 8-10 years of relevant experience in RE industry/ law firm
handling RE clients. • Must be a team player & leader with individual responsibility and independent functioning capabilities.
• Must have good communication (oral, written & presentation) skills.
Exposure to real estate laws, Companies Act, FEMA, FDI, Mergers & Acquisitions, SEZ, and Land acquisitions is a must.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must.
• Exposure to multinational working environment is an
advantage. • Knowledge on Development Control Rules of Mumbai & Maharashtra.
• Knowledge of Marathi language is a must.
Industry: Real Estate
Check out this job at Ascendas: