LAW EXPERTS LLPBareilly, Uttar PradeshUrgently hiring
Salary₹10,000 a monthJob TypeFull-timeCommissionFresherNumber of hires for this role5
Full Job Description
We are looking for Junior Attorney who will like a helping hand for an Attorney. They also act as a proxy for the lawyers in case they are unable to attend the court. An individual is required to possess debating skills, persuasion skills, drafting skills, litigation skills, researching skills, persuasion skills and networking skills in order to be a successful Junior Attorney. Law aspirants can pursue either an integrated LLB or 3 years long LLB to be a Junior Attorney. With apt legal skills and qualifications, anyone can be a Junior Attorney.
Responsibilities of a Junior Attorney
Some of the key responsibilities that a Junior Attorney take care of are enlisted below.
- They play a critical role in developing the cases by drafting motions, briefs and conducting discovery.
- They are responsible for drafting and negotiating corporate agreements.
- A Junior Attorney is responsible for closings of prominent transactions.
- They are also responsible for maintaining frequent and direct contact with clients.
- They help guide and simplify the work of the associates.
Eligibility to become Junior Attorney
It is important to fulfil some minimum eligibility requirements to become a Junior Attorney. Check out the top qualifications, skills and work experience required to be a Junior Attorney.
- Candidates must have completed at least a 5 years long LLB
- Those who have qualified a 3 years long LLB are also eligible to be a Junior Attorney
- Sound Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Skills
- Time- Management
- Eye to Details
- Persuasion Skills
- Deep Knowlege of Legal Terms, Laws and Concepts
Any prior work experience is not necessary to be a Junior Attorney
Application Deadline: 30/6/2021
Expected Start Date: 15/6/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Fresher
Salary: From ₹10,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Click on the link below to apply
What’s stopping you from getting hired? Are your drafting skills putting you down? Our course on Legaldrafting would save you. Master this skill and add it in your CV with our certificate.