Treelife ConsultingMumbai, Maharashtra•Temporarily remote
Salary₹50,000 a monthJob TypeFull-timeTemporarily remote (COVID-19)Number of hires for this role1
Full Job Description
Profile of the Candidate : Strong interpersonal skills and high degree of awareness to be able to face clients, suppliers, internal stakeholders; Able to anticipate client needs and build strong business relationships.
About Treelife: Treelife Consulting is a multi-disciplinary legal and financial consulting firm focussed on startups. Our firm was created with an idea to become the pioneers in providing professional business services to a price-sensitive market and most importantly without hampering the quality of services offered. Over the course of 7 years, Treelife has offices in 3 cities and caters to over 300 clients across the country and globally. The ethos of the firm is to provide cutting edge, efficient solutions to clients and create professionals with multidisciplinary expertise.
Educational Qualification : BLS (LLB) or BA (LLB)) with 1-3 years of experience
- Draft/Review/redline/negotiate mid complexity contracts (e.g. SAAS contracts, MSA, SOW, Amendments and Change Orders etc.) on behalf of the client independently or along with other stakeholders and secure favorable positions for the client.
- Ensure high quality levels in process delivery by quality checking deliverables
- Partner with external legal counsel to ensure legal transactional product is of high quality, thorough and timely and that our interests and our investors are appropriately protected
- Manage end-to-end contract lifecycle management activities, including recording fully executed agreements into contract databases, managing renewals, extension, renegotiation, amendments and termination of contracts etc.
- Developing and implementing processes and controls that address applicable privacy and data protection requirements for India including: access to data, managing privacy and data protection policies and notices, preparing and filing local regulatory registrations, and managing cardholder and government requests for data.
- Support the lead in implementing and sustaining processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Professional full-time experience as a lawyer is not a prerequisite, it certainly is an added advantage.
- A command over the language both from a legal and a colloquial perspective Inclination to work in a fast paced environment and develop a network
- A command over the language both from a legal and a colloquial perspective; Research, analysis and interpretation of legal information relevant to the case;
- Prior Startup Experience Preferred with a Great Network.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹50,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of Experience in Drafting, vetting and negotiating commercial contracts ?
- Have you done contracts such as SAAS contracts, MSA ?
- LLB: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Click on the link below to apply