Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Senior Executive, Wholesale Legal Team Bengaluru
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer’s point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
• Participate in the review and negotiation of a broad spectrum of commercial contracts, including but not limited to, service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, product supply agreements, licensing agreements, manufacturing agreements, amendment agreements.
• Understand queries from business teams and . suggest legally compliant solutions.
• Work on standardizing templates. • Research on various aspects of law applicable to the
wholesale business of the Company.
What You’ll Need
• LL.B degree from reputable institution.
•2+ years of experience in working with in-house teams or law firms.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Should be a good team player.
•High professional integrity and ethical standards. • Should be responsible and should require minimal supervision in handling day-to-day work.
Industry Consumer Goods, Internet
Check out this job at Flipkart: