Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
• Assist in protecting the Company’s legal interests and maintaining its operations within the scope established by law.
• Analysing legal issues and issues related to commercial risks, and presenting clear recommendations, and assuring legal compliance.
• Drafting, review, redlining of commercial agreement’s like SaaS Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Alliance Agreements, License Agreements and other agreements relevant to the business of an Information Technology service provider.
• Reviewing proposals, assisting in preparing proposals and providing assistance in responding to tenders, RFPS etc Participating in negotiations with customers and vendors and ensuring conformance with internal contracting requirements and risk mitigation requirements. Managing, updating and maintaining Legal databases, supporting legal operational activities. Requirements
• Generic Legal Knowledge: Basic knowledge of key principles and terminology in all legal practice areas (contracts, IP etc.) to complete the assigned task with guidance across areas, including good drafting skills with respect to legal documents.
•Domain Knowledge: Basic knowledge of relevant market trends in own area of legal practice in order to give inputs for taking an appropriate decision. Legal Research & Analysis: Thorough knowledge of legal research methodology (including information gathering, fact collection and analysis) so as to deliver and integrate pertinent legal advice with the facts.
Industry/Market Knowledge: Basic knowledge of key . macroeconomic trends in order to understand the link and impact on Infosys’ business.
• Basic knowledge of financial aspects, policies and practices to support the finance teams in the relevant practice area, by providing appropriate inputs to analyse the prevailing situation/ scenario.
Click on the link below to apply