Direct message the job poster from LEXTAP JOURNAL OF LAW AND PUBLIC POLICY
Mohd. Ata Hasan
Advocate||Founder LEXTAP (Free legal…
Note: Your internship will be confirmed after the completion of a special Selection task given to you.
1) You are required to publish the research papers within the given deadline.
2) To comply with the guidelines issued to you.
3) To maintain the confidentiality.
1) Not to share any details of the organisation.
2) Not to provide any valuable information of the organisation to anyone even after end of tenure.
3) Not to discuss any details of the work assigned to you with any other person or organisation. (If found guilty then suitable legal actions will be taken against them)
Guidelines to publish the research paper:
1) You have to edit the research paper according to the guidelines mentioned below.
2) You have to check the footnotes should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition and in case of incorrect you have to edit that.
1) Certificate of Internship after Completion of task
2) One Publication free of cost in journal.
3) A member is entitled to get 10% percent discount on all the events/competitions of the organization (Except Where Registration fees is below 1000).
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING FOR THE POST:
1) The student must be pursuing BALLB( the person should be in 3rd year ) or LLB( the person should be in 2nd year)
Citizen of India.
2) The person has some knowledge to operate the WordPress (Minimum experience of 2 Months) and it should be clearly mentioned in the Resume.
3) It shall be an online Internship.
4) It shall have tenure of the completion of the task (Project basis).
Mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment typeInternship
Click on the link below to apply