Contract Law and Drafting
If being a top notch Corporate Lawyer is your dream goal, If corporate offices and work culture motivates you ; then this is a perfect course for you!
About the Course:
The present course aims at providing in-depth professional knowledge about contracts and agreements. The course provides an insight of the corporate legal world, and is especially designed to help those students who want to create their career in corporate’s, we know the struggle of many law graduates in India who desperately wants to create their carrier in corporate sector but don’t know how to?
That’s why in this course we’ll be developing those skills among students which are highly demanded in big MNC’s, Public and Private companies and law firms in India.
What you’ll learn?
- What are Contracts?
- Types of Contracts:-On the basis of its enforcement
- On the basis of mode of creation
- On the basis of extent of execution
- E-Contracts and its validity.
- Standard Form of Contracts
- Importance of Standard form of contracts
- Types of Standard form of Contracts:-
- Master Service Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Consortium Agreements
- Registration of Contracts
- Contracts which require registration
- Contract’s which don’t require registration
- Attestation & Notarization
- Breach of Contract
- Common Breaches
- Types of Damages
- Remedies for breach of contract
- Drafting of a contract:-
- Operating Clause
- Boiler plate Clauses
- Risk mitigation clauses
- Sample Contracts
Course Mode of Teaching:
- Pre-Recorded video Lecture by professional corporate experts,
- The materials will be emailed to you weekly,
- 24*7 doubt clearing assistance,
- Lifetime access.
Course Duration: Self Paced
How you’ll be marked?
After completion of the course, the test will be available at the website in a word file, follow the instructions given in the same file and complete the test. After you’re done with the test, send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “*Course Name* Test.” The soft copy of the certificate will be sent to your mail id after the evaluation process is complete.