INCORPORATION OF A COMPANY
About this Course:
Are you planning to start your own business? or wanna become a corporate adviser? If yes! then this course is all you need to achieve your desired goal. The present course provides comprehensive understanding of company formation and laws related to it with a flavour of practical knowledge in incorporation of a company.
While incorporating a company there are certain practical and legal aspects which a person should take into consideration before registering a company or starting a business. There are several types of companies and having prior knowledge about it will help you building strong foundations.
This course is specifically designed for all law-students, aspiring Corporate Advisers, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Undergraduates and prospective Entrepreneurs.
Duration: 3 Weeks
- What is Company and Act regulating companies in India;
- Difference between Companies Act 1956 &2013;
- Types of Companies;
- Articles of Association & Memorandum of Association;
- How to incorporate Indian Company as well Foreign Company;
- Documents Required for incorporation of a company;
- Certificate that will make your C.V stand out from the crowd.
- Exposure to legal and practical knowledge from experts;
- Top performers will get an internship opportunity ;
- Free resume evaluation.
Course material: Well developed soft-copy course material along with revisional videos.
How you’ll be judged?
After completion of the course, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “(Name of the course) Complete”, we’ll send you the assignment which you have to submit to us within 48 hours . After going through your assignments we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.