About the Opportunity
CLATapult, a chain of CLAT coaching centers, is looking to hire for the job post of Program Manager, for one of its centre in Kolkata.
CLATapult was founded in 2012 by three Undergraduate Program students of NUJS and has since come to be a pioneering name amongst law aspirants across the country. With the aim to help these ‘aspirants’ take a solid step towards their dream law school, CLATapult has had several students joining the top national law schools in the country. Ever since its inception, CLATapult has experienced remarkable positive growth in its enrolment figures, complemented by a performance by its students. Needless to say, they owe the success of CLATapult to their assiduous team and enterprising people who have contributed towards its establishment and growth. They would like to bring more such like-minded individuals on board and will be hiring ‘CLAT Program Manager’ for their Kolkata office.
If you like inclined towards making a career in the Education sector, coupled with suitable entrepreneurial skills, and would love to work at an intersection of education, technology, and business management, this is for you.
- This is a managerial-cum-academic position entailing responsibilities under two categories- Business Development & Academic Delivery. You will be responsible for managing the CLAT program & supervising operations, processes relating to program delivery at all CLATapult Centres.
- Center Management: Directing all operational aspects (including but not limited to teaching quality control, HR and PR management, infrastructure development and maintenance, etc.)
- Managing a team of student-faculty members.
- Manage budget, maintaining detailed financial records and allocation of funds appropriately.
- Good English speaking skills.
- Comfortable with technology and has operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work unsupervised and mentor others.
- Entrepreneurial abilities. Ideate and implement new projects with small teams.
Up to INR 30,000 P.M. (To be negotiated and finalized post-interview.)
Kolkata (Due to the on-going global pandemic CLATapult is strictly running on a “work from home” basis)
Note: This is a full-time position.
How to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com the following details:
- Your name
- Name of your college/Educational Qualification
- Phone number
- Curriculum Vitae
In the body of the email, write 150-200 words on why you want to apply for this job. Kindly attach your Curriculum Vitae along with the mail. The subject of your email should be CLATapult Program Manager Application.
The last date to apply is 22nd December 2020.