About the Opportunity
The Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, is looking to hire for the job post (on a short-term basis) of Legal Consultants, for 46 posts.
About the Enforcement Directorate
The Directorate of Enforcement is a law enforcement agency and economic intelligence agency responsible for enforcing economic laws and fighting economic crime in India. It is part of the Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Government Of India.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a National Law School or recognized university.
- Experience (Desirable): Minimum of 2 years experience at Bar/Court dealing with Criminal Laws and Fiscal Laws
Not more than 32 years as on the closing date of the advertisement.
Nature of Duties
- Render assistance to Officers of the Directorate as directed.
- Appearing before the Appellate Tribunal for Foreign Exchange, Adjudicating Authority, Appellate Tribunal for PMLA, and other courts as directed.
- Briefing the Senior Law Officers, Central Government Standing Counsels, and Senior/Panel Advocates.
3 years; Extendable up to 5 years
Rs. 80,000 per month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must send the applications along with the supportive documents- educational qualification, work experience, etc. to the following address, within 45 days from the date of the official advertisement in Employment Newspaper:
Joint Director (Admn),
Directorate of Enforcement,
6th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003