About the Opportunity
GSK India is looking to hire legal professionals with a minimum of 1-year’s experience post qualification, for the job post of Junior Legal Counsel, for its office in Bangalore.
Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) plc is a British multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Brentford, England.
GlaxoSmithKline PLC is a science-led global healthcare company. The Company operates through two segments: Pharmaceuticals and Vaccines. The Company focuses on its research across six areas: Respiratory diseases, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/infectious diseases, Vaccines, Immuno-inflammation, Oncology, and Rare diseases. The Company makes a range of prescription medicines and vaccines products.
- Providing quality contracting support to the business, with support and supervision from your line manager or other relevant colleagues.
- Expected to support and collaborate with other members of the LCN in relation to counseling numerous relevant GSK stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively with team members to solve problems relating to contracting.
- The role will need to be comfortable working in a complex matrixed environment.
- Participating in special projects furthering development and embedding of best practices or expanded legal knowledge, including developing and delivering training.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies Required
- Knowledge and interest in the contracting process, drafting templates, reviewing documents, preparing redlines, and negotiating terms are key for this role.
- Require learning agility and the ability once trained to complete assigned tasks autonomously.
- Agility to become quickly familiar and proficient with Conga, the Contract Lifecycle management system.
- Familiarity with global privacy law and GDPR.
Who is it for?
- Education & Experience: Qualified lawyer with a minimum of 1 years’ experience post qualification in a law firm and/or in-house.
Relevant experience in commercial contracting preferred.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as this position supports global business in different geographies.
Click here to apply: https://jobs.gsk.com/india-pharma/jobs/271399?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-IN