About the company:
This is a chartered accountancy firm which has 3 partners. We provide all type of services related to accounting, financials, bookkeeping, insolvency, and bankruptcy & NCLT matters.
About the internship/job:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include managing legal work that includes drafting notices, minutes, and other corporate/legal letters and court matters.
Who can apply:
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- have relevant skills and interests
- can start the internship between 29th Oct’20 and 3rd Dec’20
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
- are from Kolkata and neighboring cities
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply
Should have good English writing skills B.Com, LLB graduate, class-12 pass Should know how to draft notices, minutes, and other corporate/legal letters Should know how to use computers, MS-Word & Excel
Number of internships/jobs available: 1