Full Job Description
About the company:
Lawmaker is committed to helping future law students get admission into highly reputed law colleges across India. Lawmaker is India’s first law coaching institute, providing entrance preparation classes for various 5-year and 3-year law entrances like CLAT, AILET, DU LL.B., LSAT, MH-CET, BHU, PU-CET, etc.
About the internship/job:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Working on research, analysis, and compilation of various 3-year and 5-year law entrance exams such as CLAT, AILET, and DU LLB 2. Drafting and preparing theories, questions/answers, assignments, and worksheets 3. Working on proofreading, sorting, and arranging the new and existing content into various modules and sections 4. Preparing campaigns, brainstorming, content designing, and executing our marketing campaigns 5. Host webinars and interview famous legal personalities, judges, and lawyers.
Who can apply:
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- are available for the part time job/internship (it may be part time in-office or part time at home/work from home online)
- have relevant skills and interests
- can start the part time job/internship between 12th Feb’21 and 19th Mar’21
- are available for duration of 1 month
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply
Number of internships/jobs available: 10
Click on the link below to apply